Turmeric It is a spice that is widely used in the cuisine of Asian countries. Especially curry dishes With a unique taste and color, it is spicy and slightly bitter. Therefore, it is used as a seasoning or coloring in various types of products and extracted into essential oils food.
- It’s relatively safe to eat turmeric in normal amounts found in food or applied to the skin. But should not be used for more than 8 consecutive months.
- The use of turmeric in other forms such as mouthwash, enema. It should be used for a short period of time to be safe UFABET
- In general, turmeric does not cause side effects from use or eating. But in some cases, there may be diarrhea, dizziness, nausea, or abdominal pain.
- Should be avoided in large amounts or in high concentrations (more than 1,500 milligrams per day). Because it can cause irregular heartbeat. But it’s unclear what these side effects are.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take high concentrations of turmeric extract or consume large amounts of turmeric. without consulting a doctor because there is no security confirmation information and poses a risk to the fetus
- People with symptoms of acid reflux should consult a doctor and exercise caution. Because it may make symptoms worse in some people
- Might slow the blood clotting process. Patients with bleeding disorders may be at risk for easy bruising or bleeding. Including those who have to undergo surgery may be at risk for abnormal bleeding. Therefore, turmeric should be avoided at least 2 weeks before undergoing surgery.